Recipe Index

Today I've decided to finally work on my recipe index. I've been putting it off because we've been really busy lately. But I realize that the longer I wait, the more I'll have to index. So while my posts are still relatively small to manage, I decided to start. If any of you know of an easy way to index my posts automatically, please let me know! I only know how to do it manually, which takes time and is a pain to do. Since this whole "blogging" thing is new to me, I just have to learn as I go! My goal is to make it much easier for you to find the recipes that you are looking for. So stay tuned...I hope to have it done by tomorrow:-)

I hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are!

Subscribe to Love Cook Eat and never miss a delicious recipe!

- Love Cook Eat


Comments