Tuna Noodle Casserole

This recipe is very special to me because it was the first dish I ever learned how to cook. My mom used to make this and it was my favorite dish. Then she taught me and I was so proud of myself when the casserole came out of the oven smelling and looking just like hers:-) For me, tuna noodle casserole is the ultimate comfort food. There are many different versions of it, but for me, this will always be the original.




Tuna Noodle Casserole


12 ounces extra wide egg noodles
2 - 5 ounce cans tuna
16 ounces sour cream
3/4 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper


Topping:


1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2 tbsp melted butter
parsley for garnish


Boil the noodles according to package directions and drain. Add the tuna, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper and mix well. Place in a 1.5 quart casserole dish and sprinkle on the topping ingredients. Garnish with parsley and bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes. So, so good!


**Helpful Note**
For a yummy addition, try adding a 1/2 cup of peas or a 1/4 cup of spinach



Subscribe to Love Cook Eat and never miss a delicious recipe!

- Love Cook Eat



Comments